是他不配,别委屈了你自己。
He is not worthy, don't wrong yourself.
忘记吧反正,他好像没有那么喜欢你。
Forget it. Anyway, he doesn't seem to like you that much.
不要着急慢慢来,我困了,我先睡了。
Don't worry, take your time, I'm sleepy, I'll go to bed first.
我甚至觉得很多人根本不配看到我的另一面。
I even feel that many people don't deserve to see the other side of me.
取消置顶后才发现你排最后。
Only after canceling the top did you find that you were at the bottom.
我们只是一起走过一段路,并不是一路人。
We just walked a distance together, not all the way.
任何关系的底线就是不要把自己搞得太累。
The bottom line of any relationship is not to make yourself too tired.
没有人会突然消失,大家只跟自己想念的人联系。
No one disappears suddenly, everyone only contacts the people they miss.
所有动听的话,配上实际行动才有意义。
All pleasant words are meaningful only when they are accompanied by practical actions.
不要紧,下次别再莽莽撞撞的做决定了。
It doesn't matter, don't make reckless decisions next time.
你很好,你永远值得。
You are good, you are always worth it.
你很好的,别信他瞎说。
You are fine, don't believe him nonsense.
如果事与愿违,那就说明另有安排。
If things are contrary to expectations, then there are other arrangements.
会越来越好的,像你时常期望的那样。
It will get better and better, as you always expect.
有些事情,放过自己,才算是真的结束。
Some things are truly over when you let yourself go.
听不快不慢的歌,爱不远不近的人。
Listen to songs that are not fast or slow, love people who are not far or near.
没有人帮你,说明你一个人可以。
If no one helps you, it means you can do it alone.
自己剥的虾也好吃,自己一张床更舒服,自己倒的热水也可以送到嘴边,一束花也不过才两百。
The prawns peeled by myself are also delicious, a bed of my own is more comfortable, the hot water that I poured myself can also be delivered to my mouth, and a bunch of flowers is only two hundred.