是不是我不够好,所以你走掉的时候头也不回。
Is it because I'm not good enough, so you don't look back when you leave.
我好像只能袖手旁观的看着你喜欢别人。
It seems that I can only stand by and watch you like others.
我也是爸爸妈妈宠到大的女孩。
I'm also the girl that mom and dad spoiled.
太温柔了也不好,所有人都以为你只会笑。
It’s not good to be too gentle, everyone thinks you only laugh.
这世上的事经不起推敲,件件藏着委屈。
The things in this world cannot withstand scrutiny, each of them hides grievances.
我好并没有做什么奇怪的事情。
I think there is nothing strange.
透支了眼泪,我们便学会了没心没肺的笑。
After we overdrawn our tears, we learned to laugh heartlessly.
人总是太执着于第一眼看上的东西。
People are always too attached to what they see at first sight.
我不怕万难 我怕万难之后你不在。
I am not afraid of all difficulties. I am afraid that you will not be there after all the difficulties.
如果一杯酒可以咽下所有心酸,那么我直接吹瓶。
If a glass of wine can swallow all the sadness, then I just blow the bottle.