最好的会在最合适的时候相见。
The best will meet at the right time.
曾经把太阳画在左上角的小朋友长大了。
The children who once painted the sun in the upper left corner grew up.
外面不像你想的那么好风雨都要自己挡。
It's not as good outside as you think. You have to protect yourself from the wind and rain.
若没人陪你颠沛流离,便以梦为马随处而栖。
If there is no one to accompany you wandering around, you will take dreams as horses and live everywhere.
少年与爱永不老去,即使披荆斩棘丢失怒马鲜衣
Youth and love will never grow old, even if the loss of anger horse fresh clothes.
我的有趣程度完全取决于我身边的人.
How interesting I am depends entirely on the people around me.
如约而至是个多美好的词,等的辛苦却从不辜负.
It's a wonderful word to arrive as promised, but we never let it down.
好不容易上了岸就不要再讲海里的故事了.
When you get to the shore, don't tell the story of the sea.
可以往回看,但别往回走.
Look back, but don't go back.
不能因为没有掌声就丢掉自信.
Don't lose confidence just because there is no applause.
往自己喜欢的方向努力,不管经历什么依旧选择温柔.
Strive to the direction you like, no matter what you experience, you still choose gentleness.