今年错过了,真的很遗憾很遗憾。
I missed it this year, and I'm really sorry.
今年再大的事到了明年都是故事。
The big thing this year will be a story next year.
后来我们什么都有了 就是没了我们。
Then we had everything but we were gone.
星星说他累了,让我别许愿了。
Xingxing said he was tired, let me stop wishing.
我把天气预报里另一个城市取消了。
I cancelled another city from the weather forecast.
其实我问你的问题,我都知道答案。
In fact, I know the answer to your question.
其实我记住了好多,你以为我没记住的事。
In fact, I remembered a lot of things you thought I did not remember.
那天我竟然没有意识到那是我最后一次见你。
I didn't realize that it was the last time I saw you that day.
我追不上从前那个发着光的自己了。
I can't catch up with the shiny self.
怎么奔跑也跨不过去,只好伸出手道别。
He couldn't cross no matter how he ran, so he stretched out his hand to say goodbye.
遗憾的是,两个不能在一起的人偏偏相遇。
Unfortunately, two people who could not be together just met.
我这医院里的椅子上一共有5861个孔。
There are 5861 holes in the chair in my hospital.