单方面参与的事情,从一开始就失去了意义。
Unilateral participation lost its meaning from the beginning.
要是人和人之间的关系也能恢复出厂设置就好了。
It would be nice if the relationship between people can be restored to factory settings.
我从未拥有过你一秒钟,心里却失去过你千万次。
I have never owned you for a second, but I have lost you thousands of times in my heart.
做不到的承诺,就不要说出来感动我了。
If you can’t make a promise, don’t say it and move me.
真遗憾,都没来得及教会你爱我。
It's a pity that I didn't have time to teach you to love me.
中规中矩的孩子总是被忽视,而喜欢哭闹的孩子总是有糖吃。
Well-behaved children are always neglected, and children who like to cry always have candy.
时间会不断刷新你身边的人和事。
Time will constantly refresh the people and things around you.
有人对你好,有人只对你好。
Some people are kind to you, and some are only kind to you.
可惜没如果,如果有,下次就不会可惜了。
It's a pity that if there is, it won't be a pity next time.
“你好”是一个故事的开始。“你要好好的”是一个故事的结局。
"Hello" is the beginning of a story. "You have to be good" is the ending of a story.
慢慢冷落你的人说明有人开始替代你了。
People who slowly neglect you indicate that someone is beginning to replace you.
你始终不知道我欲言又止的时候有多失望。
You never know how disappointed I was when I talked and stopped.
人总是把短暂的东西说成是长久的。
People always speak of short-lived things as long-term.
很多话听的人记住了,说的人早就忘了。
Many people who listened to it remembered it, but those who said it forgot.