一天不端奶茶杯,孤独一生没人追。
I didn't handle the milk tea cup one day, and no one chased me all my life.
最近过得怎么样,大小 便还正常吗?
How are you doing recently? Is your urine normal?
一直很尊重金钱,没偷,没抢,没有。
I have always respected money, no stealing, no robbing, no.
朋友圈人 设仅供参考,具体性格看你是谁。
The person in the circle of friends is for reference only, and the specific personality depends on who you are.
你的小脑瓜是想不通的,我会哄到你服软。
Your little brain can't figure it out, and I will coax you down.
生活不易,猪猪叹气,叹气泄气,还得打气。
Life is not easy, Pig sighed, sighed and discouraged, and had to cheer up.
只要我把自己吃得够圆,就没人能把我看扁。
As long as I eat myself round enough, no one can look down upon me.
学了一句拒绝人的话:要不这样,你当我死了吧。
I learned a word of rejection: Otherwise, you treat me as dead.
为了防止我这个月又乱花钱,我提前把钱都花完了。
In order to prevent me from spending money again this month, I spent all the money ahead of time.
心情不好去打了两把游戏,突然发现刚才心情挺好的。
I played two games when I was in a bad mood, and suddenly found that I was in a good mood just now.
你的脖子真可爱,上面顶个猪脑袋。
Your neck is so cute, with a pig head on top.
冷吗?冷就对了,温暖是留给有对象的人的,早安,单身人。
Cold? The cold is right, warmth is reserved for those who have an object, good morning, singles.