你还有大半辈子可以挥霍,但你的父母不是。
You can spend most of your life, but your parents are not.
你努力的样子里,藏着父母晚年的幸福。
The way you work hard hides the happiness of your parents' old age.
人生最大的教养,接受父母的平凡。
The greatest upbringing in life is to accept the ordinary of parents.
女孩子不可以低头,爸爸曾经将你高举头顶。
Girls can't lower their heads, dad once held you high.
成功的速度一定要超过父母老去的速度。
The speed of success must exceed the speed of parents aging.
父母依旧辛苦,那我长大还有什么意义。
My parents are still working hard, so what's the point of growing up.
要对得起父亲驼了背的腰,要对得起母亲手上的老茧。
To be worthy of the father's hunched waist, worthy of the calluses on the mother's hands.
公主说的每一句话国王都会记得。
The king will remember every word the princess said.
我们总是吧最坏的脾气留给最亲近的人。
We always leave the worst temper to the closest person.
希望爸爸妈妈的碎碎念念可以岁岁年年。
I hope that mom and dad’s thoughts can last year after year.
爸爸妈妈真是个可爱的矛盾体,因为他们希望我长大又害怕我长大。
Mom and Dad are really cute contradictions, because they want me to grow up but are afraid of me.
妈妈也喜欢穿裙子,可她最终放下心爱的裙子买了你爱吃的菜。
Mum also likes to wear skirts, but she finally put down her beloved skirt and bought your favorite food.
或许真的因为年代相隔,但我知道他们一直在用最纯粹的爱来爱着我。
Maybe it's really because of the age difference, but I know they have been loving me with the purest love.
爸爸妈妈在能力范围内给了你最好的生活,不是为了让你为了一个不上进的男孩子落泪的。
Mum and Dad gave you the best life within their abilities, not to make you cry for an unmotivated boy.